Thursday, July 22, 2010

Need doctor or physical therapist highly experienced in dealing with shoulder problems such as an aggravated supraspinatus and also need....

.... a caterer with a license to serve beer at a non-profit event.

Brady Westwater

1 comment:

Caroline Gerardo said...

Dr Stephen Snyder in Van Nuys is pretty close to you - only deals with shoulders