Tuesday, June 01, 2004

LA Cowboy - Politics, Culture and Art in LA

Accepting a dare from Matt Welch of the late, and greatly lamented (other than by the LA Times, of course), LA Examiner - I am going to take a stab (which may soon prove to be, an all too relevant verb) at starting a much needed - civil debate about politics in Los Angeles, along with all of the other aspects of life in LA that can make life here - both exciting and despairing. So... as soon as I figure how the hell to make this damned thing work with a 1997 browser.... this particular LA COWBOY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was good Brady. I like your writing style, it gave me a good chuckle to boot!

Brady Westwater said...

That makes, at least two of us who like my breezy, off the cuff, wrting style. So, I guess I'll have to keep it that way, as I start to - on the day of Novemeber 30th,2021 commnet upon my own comments in either the comment section or as a seond comment, in a second comment section.