Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Blogger Tag Goes... Below The Belt!

It's July, it's getting hot and Downtown Blogger's thoughts are turning to... sex, among other things.

Received this email from Celia today:

hey everybody!

because ed fuentes' 20 questions/answers on fishbowl la were not enough for me, i posed five more questions for ed to answer on his blog (either of them) and hope that you will answer these same questions on your blog as well. your reading public wants to know!


1. Does the carpet match the drapes?

Um, no. While my face has done an all too good of a job of accurately capturing my years, from my neck down - nothing has changed since about age 27. Not a line or wrinkle and the lower... and lower... one looks - the blonder my hair gets. Kind of a reverse Dorian Gray...

2. What was the last thing you did that you previously told yourself you wouldn't do?

Besides answering stupid blogger questions? That's easy. Believing what a politician told me. Excuse me while I pull this knife out of my back...

Ah... that feels better.

3. Who was your childhood hero?

Besides my Dad - who is still my hero - Davy Crockett. Davy hit the TV waves when I was very, very young - and very, very impressionable. I got the coon skin cap, an entire arsenal of guns and everything else I could con my parents into buying. I also still remember when I looked him up in both our American Peoples & Americana Encyclopedias after second episode - and discovered he was going to die in the next episode at the Alamo.

I was... crushed.

4. Describe your first kiss.

Not an easy one. When I was really young I had not just blond - but really white blond hair and my eyes were an exceptionally bright, intense blue. Unfortunately, that contrast was irresistible to women whether they were five years old, ten years old, mothers - or grandmothers. So I got pawed and kissed - and not always appropriately - from a very early age and I had so many locks of my hair cut off, I rarely needed to get a hair cut.

Of course, by the time I desperately wanted attention from women and puberty was in full swing, my hair and my eyes had considerably dulled and even grandmothers no longer had any interest in kissing me any more.

5. What is the best superhero comic book movie ever made?

Howard The Duck! What else?

Bonus question:
Have you ever had a "blog crush" (i.e., a crush on someone, of whatever gender, that you haven't met in person but only know through their blog)? Who? Link please, if you dare.


In crush do you mean - want to rip off her clothes and do unspeakable things to her body? Moxie!

http://moxie.nu/moveabletype/archives/003243.php

In crush - do you mean someone whom I have gotten to know over a long period on-line and wish I could know her in the real world? That would be the one and only Miss Snark now - alas! - has retired from blogging. But you can find all the gory details of our unconsummated relationship by using the search engine of her still on-line blog, though it only seems to access her posts and not the comments section.

http://misssnark.blogspot.com/search?q=westwater

Lastly - here is the link to My 20 Stupid Blogger Questions From FishBowlLA:

http://lacowboy.blogspot.com/2007/04/la-cowboy-answers-fishbowllas-twenty.html

sincerely,

celia
e: celia@5thandspring.com
http://www.5thandspring.com/

No comments: