Saturday, January 02, 2016

Big Bulk Book Sale this SUNDAY Jan 3rd near 4th & Spring In DTLA - SECOND UPDATE

SECOND UPDATE!  Have lots of art books and magazines and a whole section on marketing and another in graphic design - will sell each section for $20 for several boxes of each. Also have tons of literature, western novels - probably 4 boxes for $25, literary journals , history, travel, film, bios. Easily 5,000 books - but mainly quite mixed.  So all me at 213--804-8396 and let me know what you're looking for and the more you buy the cheaper they get,

UPDATE!  I have seven large rooms filled wall to wall with boxes of books and magazines that I want to sell tomorrow.  I have four writing projects and these books are one of five non-writing writing projects that have been eating up too much of my time I want to sell all or most of them tomorrow.

I have lost of one of the storage locations for my multiple books collections and am looking to sell everything there this Sunday Jan 3rd between noon and whenever the last box of books is gone.  Noe to limited access to the facility the books will be offered by the box in general categories, though there will be some more specific categories such as a huge Western fiction collection, design books, type, marketing, LA and CA books etc. And the big news is that the highest priced boxes will be priced at no more than 25 cents a book and usually way less - with more hardcovers than soft covers.  Also have tons of really cheap magazines, art, design, horses for any of you collage artists or teachers at charter schools who want to get lots of really good images at really really low prices. And remember, my goal is to sell everything this Sunday.

So more more information or to make an appointment - call me at 213-804-8396.  But not AFTER 7pm Saturday - but anytime after 4 Am this Sunday morning.  Brady Westwater

No comments: