Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Excellent Article on Brigham Yen and Downtown LA in Los Angeles Register

I don't know how I missed it, but a few days ago Bill Johnson of the Los Angeles Register had a feature piece on a four hour tour given to him by DTLA resident and blogger Brigham Yen.  I'll just give you the opening two sentence below - and then you can go to the Register website and read the rest.
You have not truly arrived, I believe, until Brigham Yen takes you under his wing for one of his massively informative and exhaustive tours, one that almost everyone knows about and jockeys to join. The man simply loves downtown. You might think this would have everything to do with his chosen avocation as a real estate agent here, but that seems almost insulting now, post-tour, as I sweat profusely and my feet scream out in agony.
 And here - again - is the link to the rest of the story.

No comments: