Wednesday, January 03, 2007

LIES! LIES!! LIES!!!

Below is a statement made to anyone who uses BLOGSPOT:


The New Version of Blogger
The new version of Blogger in beta is dead!
Long live the new version of Blogger!
(P.S. The old version of Blogger is not dead, but it would like to retire for a little while... maybe go to Hawaii or play World of Warcraft all day? It begs you to let it play World of Warcraft all day.)

I am overjoyed to announce that today we have o’ficially graduated the new version of Blogger from “in beta” to “.” Why is this significant? Allow me to explain via analogy:


The problem is - at times - I am still asked to switch over to the 'new' Blogspot when I try to log into my own blog - even though - I switched a long, long time ago.

And then whenever I try to post on other Blogspot blogs - I am also constantly asked to change over to the 'new' Blogspot - for weeks now.

So... I guess that the old Blogspot has returned from Hawaii or got tired of playing World of Warcraft all day.

No comments: